Friday, March 10, 2006

Building a Better Blog

So I figure I can't keep touting the merits of blogging if I can't even keep my own up to date. I plan on teaching a class on blogging again soon - so I better get in gear.

To give all of you an idea of what I have been working on for the past 6 months that has been so time consuming I offer the following sites:

My second home
http://www.ncsu.edu/friday/

An excelent podcast not just about education - but in this case happens to feature my best friend (the future Dr.) Sharon Dotger and myself descibing what I've been working on the past six months.
http://davidwarlick.com/connectlearning/2006/02/12/episode-54-a-the-firday-institute/

I hope to actually post a few of my podcasts to the ncsu site - http://wolfcast.ncsu.edu/ soon. When I have them up I *promise* I will post.

I also hope to post more to my other blogs (I know, I know - if you can't post to one blog what makes you think I can post to 3!) but I truely feel that part of my issue is seperating work blogging from personal blogging. So check out my other blog of geek girl stuff at: http://yourinnergeek.blogspot.com/ where I hope to post some gadgety stuff soon.

10 comments:

Rita Earle said...

Mary Rita Earle here. Great information on Building a Better Blog. With the information explosion on the Internet, it can be hard to find exactly what you are looking for when searching on runby marketplace. I hope you will find my site runby marketplace just as valuable.

Rita Earle said...

Wow, I just ran across your blog while surfing, Bethany S, pretty neat! I am always looking for good information on reports, and your post Building a Better Blog definitly struck a chord. It might be worth your while to check out my reports too. Keep up the good work!

Rita Earle said...

Hey this is a pretty cool blog about investigation! Your post Building a Better Blog is really interesting! If you are looking for pertinent and related info you might take a look at my investigation site.

Rita Earle said...

Wow, I just ran across your blog while surfing, Bethany S, pretty neat! I think you might have some interest in my site. You may find some content of interest.

Rita Earle said...

Hi Bethany S, I was just blog surfing looking for information on resumes and found you! Your post about Building a Better Blog really got me thinking. I think you might find my resumes related site interesting too.

Rita Earle said...

Hi Bethany S, I was just blog surfing looking for information on hobbies and found you! Your post about Building a Better Blog really got me thinking. I think you might find my hobbies related site interesting too.

Rita Earle said...

Wow, I just ran across your blog while surfing, Bethany S, pretty neat! I am always looking for good information on how tos, and your post Building a Better Blog definitly struck a chord. It might be worth your while to check out my how tos too. Keep up the good work!

Rita Earle said...

Mary Rita Earle here. Great information on Building a Better Blog. With the information explosion on the Internet, it can be hard to find exactly what you are looking for when searching on beauty. I hope you will find my site beauty just as valuable.

Rita Earle said...

Mary Rita Earle here. Great information on Building a Better Blog. With the information explosion on the Internet, it can be hard to find exactly what you are looking for when searching on alternative. I hope you will find my site alternative just as valuable.

Rita Earle said...

Hey this is a pretty cool blog about classifieds! Your post Building a Better Blog is really interesting! If you are looking for pertinent and related info you might take a look at my classifieds site.